If you ever wonder how to make Wine slushies in an easy way, then this is post for you.
We will show you how to easily make Wine slushies from Strawberries and Peaches.
My family loves to make BBQ in summer and this slush recipe is favorite for all members. Even neighbors told it’s most delicious Wine Slush they ever taste.
- When you are creating or looking for new recipes you need to keep the mind on several things.
The recipe needs to be easy for making. If you are preparing several recipes for larger groups (for a party) then you don’t want a recipe that has tons of steps.
So it needs to be a simple recipe. Always!
- The second thing I’m always looking is, it has to be affordable. If you will use tons of expensive ingredients then you could go to the store and buy slushy or whatever you are making.
Use ingredients and fruits you have at home.
- It has to taste great! So as I said above even my neighbors love my slushies. And they can not tell it does not taste great even if they would like to ruin our day.
- Slushies should be filling. If you are preparing recipes that are filling then you can always get away with making less and save money. Especially on wine.
- And one of the most important things is that you can prepare them ahead of time. Because, no one wants to be at the kitchen once guests start arriving, right?
One bonus is also if it looks great enough to almost look like decoration!
And you are the lucky ones because today I’m sharing with you recipe that has everything we mentioned above.
Affordable, Easy To Made, Great Taste and Great Look and You can make them even days before party by putting them into the freezer.
How great is that? Tell me down in comments.
Most of the time I’m making Wine Slushies out of fruits that I have at home. So today I will share with you Wine Slushies with Strawberries and Peaches.
I have also tested those recipes by putting slushies into the freezer and let them froze so after one week I scooped 3/4 cup out of each flavor and let it thaw for about five minutes.
And you know what, they taste amazing!
Strawberry and Peach Wine Slushies Recipe
2.5 cups frozen peaches (450g)
2.5 cups frozen strawberries (450g)
1.5 cups of any Chardonnay you have, divided (350ml)
First, combine half of Chardonnay wine (3/4 or 175ml) with frozen strawberries. Put that mix into a blender and blend until smooth.
Then you can add more Chardonnay if you don’t want it quite as thick.
Now put that mix into one bowl and do the same procedure with peaches and rest of the Chardonnay.
So, mix peaches with 175ml or 3/4 Chardonnay in the blender until get smooth.
And now all you need is to pour each mix into your Wine glasses, but try to layer it.
Play with layers so it looks nice and delicious.
Little recipe hack: Use a small amount of food color to make slushy even more delicious.
And that’s it.
I’ve tried with many different fruits as watermelon (it seems to be a lot of water tasting but when you froze its great :D), bananas, cherries, all different kinds of berries, grapes, mango, pineapples and combining with adding lime and lemon juice to taste even fresher.
You can also use menta for decoration.
This recipe is great because you can customize it by your tastes!
You can try different combinations of two even three fruits and find your best combination.
Also, you should try with other wines like Moscato if you love the sweeter taste or even Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc and more.
Those are all affordable ingredients and you can play with this recipe a lot.
This Wine Slushies with Any kind of Fruits and Wine is great for hot summer days.
Hope you will like it.
I will share several images, some of them are mine some are not.